January 08, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things….



I’m pretty busy today so instead of something witty and interesting, I made a list of my favorite things in no particular order… somewhat:

Olivia
The way MyCaden says “QUEEEEEEE-EEN!” when Olivia annoys him
Little 3
My Skirt Shirt!
My green shorts
Temo’s squishy face and the way he leeeeaans in and closes his eyes when I kiss him
Frosting
Seashells
Flirting
Fruity Pebbles
Red birds
Shiny objects
Fiji water bottles
Knowledge
Shady Trees in the park on a beautiful day
Fruity lip gloss
Comedy
Scarves
Football
Knee socks
Me <- yes I'm one of my favorite things...
Different Cultures
Passion
Ooey gooey chocolate chunk cookies right out the oven
Daniel's art
Education
Cheese
Mike’s hands on my hips
Music
The smell of my hair after I get a haircut
TV
Love
Good books
Mos Def
Cranberry Orange Bread
Pretty brown eyes
Sarcasm
Vivid Color
Coy smiles & sly smirks
Journals and Notepads
Halloween
BIRTH-o-ween
Laughter
Infomercials
The last moments before dream
Eye Shadow
Community Service<- not the jail kind but the kind you do because you believe in it!
Pajamas
Cupcakes
Pretty panties
The ocean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great list! But you know MyCaden is spelled Mycaden, right? I think you do it on purpose!!! LOL!!! Either way the comment was just really to let you know I get on here and read this!

Luvya, well sometimes! LOL Talk soon!