January 06, 2010

Jenn Geezy’s Aint No Half Steppin 2010 List


The New Year has started and so far, all is well. I hate to create my list at the beginning of the year because I really like to reflect on my goals of the past and put a lot of thought into my goals for the upcoming year. I also feel like I’m setting myself up for failure by starting anything on the 1st. I can also be a procrastinator which is the main reason for starting so late but it also takes me some trial and error before I “officially” start anything. I’m ready to unveil my 2010 list though so here it goes. Aint No Half Steppin this year.

Lets get right to it:

1. Cheese! The Devil! Get Thee Behind ME! I have got to do something-it’s ridiculous.
2. Face-Wrinkles Be GONE! Boobs, you alright but now more than ever you need proper support. Butt-please grow, please? Stomach, well darlin’, we been through a lot me and you, but your stay is far from welcome this year. I got rid of 50lbs of you last year and I will proceed with said plan for 2010 until you are DONE! Hair-you will get regular trims and maybe some highlights in the next few months. We will not fight about this.
3. La, La, La, La-Wait till I get my money right….Save Money-that Pearland house don’t come cheap…well some of them do but you know I gotta do a little extra. Since I can’t have the loft AND Mike, I will follow him where ever he may go… which happens to be right down 288.
4. School House Rock-it full-time and maybe a little summer fling till I’m done.
5. Be kind. That’s it, just be kind. Not just to outside folks either. I think we get a little comfortable with our friends and fam and forget that we need to treat them like if not better than everyone else!
6. Strive for more spiritual upliftment, growth, and balance in all areas of my life.
7. Read at least 1 book every month.
8. Community Service-because it’s a privilege not an obligation. Volunteer, donate time, money and goods. I want to find a few organizations I get lend my hand to. I want to hold a few drives.
9. Pray everyday that God puts me in a place where I am able to bless others.
10. Be a better wife. I think I’m a pretty good wife now but I know I can do better so I will.

I started Weight Watchers, Anti-aging processes, monthly facials, savings (in my secret bank account-I can say that since he’s not one of my 3 fans) and began the registration process for Spring. I started a new book last night too. I think I’m off to a good start. I would like to cross off some of the things in my “Do It” book like put my feet in the cool waters of the Atlantic, scream at the top of my lungs and hear the echo, see the sun rise in the east and set in the west, and say something sweet every night to the man that makes my heart beat fast and slow at the same time. Oh, and I gotta start playing that lotto religiously. Then I can cross off the biggest list item of all-cover the bed in quarters and roll around on the cool metal…naked…but I would also donate money of course…probably not the change I just rolled around naked in, but, um…yeah. The End. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Samsun cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz